The Iasa Information Architecture training is a platform from which participants develop specialist skills in information management encompassing the entire information lifecycle stack such as storage, retrieval, usage, integration, delivery, manipulation.
Information architects develop deep skills information as one of organisation’s key assets. They work in areas of presentation and information usage such as devices and interfaces as well as storage and retrieval. In addition, information architects are key partners and part of the internal integration. This course provides deep coverage of each of these areas.
Duration: 4 Days
Prerequisites: CITA-F certification (highly recommended), Iasa Associate – Business Technology Strategy certification (mandatory)
Certification: CITA-A Certified Information Technology Architect – Associate level, by Iasa
Assessment: CITA-A certification consists of two exams: BTS and Specialisation. The Information Specialisation exam is made up of 100 multiple-choice questions to be proctored on the fourth day of this class. The passing grade is 70%.
- Manage information-related resources including storage, retrieval, delivery, classification and utilization of information to maximise shareholder values and support technology strategies.
- Develop technical solutions that conform to both customer requirements and information development standards.
- Design, build and manage information landscape that would dovetail with business objectives.
- Develop, out of information and database components and their relationships, information taxonomical and ontological schemas in the context of technology software and infrastructure.
- Artfully and scientifically shape information products, services and experiences to support reusability and retrievability of data within the enterprise.
- Deliver business impacts and values centering on storage, retrieval, usage, presentation and design of information.
- Perform Data Modelling, Practical Techniques and Application, and Data Profiling Techniques.
Information Architecture is a fascinating class for anyone who has anything to do with data and information at work.
Highly recommended for:
- Digital Content Specialists
- Database Analysts, Database Administrators, Database Designers
- Information Analysts, Information Consultants, Data Analysts
- UX/UI Analysts, Designers
- Data Warehouse Specialists
- Data Scientist/Engineers
- Data/ Information Architects
- Technical Decision Makers
- IT Management team members