Infrastructure Architects create and deliver technology strategies to optimise as an asset. They create and deliver technology strategies to optimise the use of technology resources related to hardware and physical systems.
Iasa Infrastructure Architecture Training provides a platform from which professional infrastructure architects develop a mastery of network, computing platform and operations to guide the organisations to valuable investments in hardware and platform. By end of this course, participants will be equipped with necessary skills, framework and tools required to facilitate successful management and development of infrastructure architecture.
Duration: 4 Days
Prerequisites: CITA-F certification (Highly recommended), Iasa Associate – Business Technology Strategy certification (Mandatory)
Certification: CITA-A Certified Information Technology Architect – Associate level, by Iasa
Assessment: CITA-A certification consists of two exams: BTS and Specialisation. The Infrastructure Specialisation exam is made up of 100 multiple-choice questions to be proctored on the fourth day of this class. The passing grade is 70%.
Participants will acquire the knowledge and skills to:
- Participate in and recommend technology prioritisation through the project implementation process.
- Address infrastructure reusability and services in addition to communicating infrastructure concepts to all levels of management.
- Apply infrastructure quality attribute techniques to support enterprise business applications on a robust platform.
- Act as a key member of project team and provide technology platform leadership in both application design and development.
- Review rigorous design methodology and cost optimisation that consistently yields the right level of technical design documentation and develop technical solutions that conform both to customer requirements and software development standards.
Infrastructure Architecture can show the way to career advancement for professionals who are involved in technology hardware, physical systems, networks and IT operations.
Highly recommended for:
- IT operations
- System Engineers, Network Engineers
- Data Centre Engineers, Server Engineers
- Security Engineers
- Infrastructure Engineers
- BCP Specialists, DR Specialists
- System Configuration Managers
- System Administers, System Managers, System Consultants
- Junior and Associate Infrastructure Architects
- Technical Decision Makers
- Team Leaders
- IT Management team members