CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) is the ideal certification for those technical professionals who wish to remain immersed in technology as opposed to managing cybersecurity policy and frameworks.
DIFFERENCE WITH OTHER COURSES
CASP+ is the only hands-on, performance-based certification for practitioners – not managers – at the advanced skill level of cybersecurity. While cybersecurity managers help identify what cybersecurity policies and frameworks could be implemented, CASP+ certified professionals figure out how to implement solutions within those policies and frameworks.
The CASP+ certification validates advanced-level competency in risk management; enterprise security operations and architecture; research and collaboration; and integration of enterprise security.
Successful candidates will have the knowledge required to:
- Conceptualise, engineers, integrate and implement secure solutions across complex enterprise environments to build resilient networks
- Apply critical thinking and judgment across a broad spectrum of security disciplines to propose and implement sustainable security solutions that map to organisational strategies
- Translate business needs into security requirements
- Analyse risk impact
- Supervise and respond as a team lead to security incidents
- Security Architect
- Security Engineer
- Application Security Engineer
- Technical Lead Analyst