CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ is for both IT and non-technical professionals who require the essential business acumen needed to make informed cloud service decisions.
WHY IS IT DIFFERENT?
CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ is the only internationally recognized, vendor-neutral certification utilizing key business principles and fundamental cloud concepts that validate data-driven cloud recommendations. It stands alone in this field by demonstrating that all necessary staff members, not just the IT specialists understand how to increase efficiency, manage costs, and reduce security risks for organizations whenever tasked with making current cloud technology decisions.
- Business Analysts
- Business Process Owners
- Sales and Marketing Staff in cloud product or service management
- Managed Service Provider Personnel
- New Data Center Staff
- Technical Support Staff
Business analysts and IT pros alike are consistently called upon to assist their organization in determining which cloud service provider(s) to use, what to migrate to the cloud, and when to implement. Collecting and analyzing cloud products and services information is essential when making operational cloud business decisions. The financial and operational impacts covered by Cloud Essentials+ ensure an ability to develop and implement solid cloud strategies. CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ will show those successful candidates:
- Have the knowledge and understanding of the foundational business and technical components included in a cloud assessment
- Understand specific security concerns and measures
- Comprehend new technology concepts, solutions, and benefits to an organization