CompTIA Project+ gives business professionals – inside and outside of IT – the basic concepts to successfully manage small- to medium-sized projects.
WHY IS IT DIFFERENT?
• Project+ is ideal for professionals who need to manage smaller, less complex projects as part of their other job duties but still need foundational project management skills.
• Project+ is more versatile than other certifications because it covers essential project management concepts beyond the scope of just one methodology or framework.
The CompTIA Project+ examination is designed for business professionals who coordinate or manage small-to-medium-sized projects. The successful candidate will have the knowledge and skills required to:
• Manage the project life cycle
• Ensure appropriate communication
• Manage resources and stakeholders
• Maintain project documentation
CompTIA Certification Pathway
Projects have a lot of moving parts, and IT pros need to have project management skills to make sure every task gets completed and every stakeholder is looped in. CompTIA certifications align with the skillsets needed to build a career in IT. Other CompTIA certifications give you the next step along the career path.