TOGAF, ‘The Open Group Architecture Framework’, is a proven Enterprise Architecture (EA) methodology and framework used by the world’s leading organizations to improve efficiency of critical business processes and create comprehensive, risk-aware strategies for organizational development.It is the most prominent and reliable EA standard, ensuring consistent standards, methods, and communication among enterprise architecture professionals.
Duration: 3 Days
Prerequisites: None. Basic understanding of TOGAF® is recommended.
Certification: TOGAF® Business Architecture – Level 1
The learning objectives at this level focus on knowledge and comprehension.
Individuals who attain this credential will have demonstrated their understanding of:
- The topic of business modeling and how it relates to Enterprise Architecture within a TOGAF context.
- The concept of business capabilities and how business capabilities can be modeled.
- Value streams and value stream mapping.
- How to apply the TOGAF business scenario method.
- How a Business Architecture can be developed with the TOGAF ADM.
- Individuals who require an understanding of Business Architecture based on the TOGAF Standard, Version 9.2.
- Professionals who are working in roles associated with developing a Business Architecture such as those responsible for business planning.
- Architects who want to add a specialization to their existing TOGAF Certifications.
- Trainers wishing to deliver TOGAF Business Architecture Level 1 Accredited Training Courses.
- Software/ Business/ Information/ Infrastructure Architects.