Training Method: Theoretic teaching+Hands-on practice
Course Level: HCIA
On completion of this program, the participants will be able to:
- Describe what cloud computing is.
- Describe the history of cloud computing.
- List a few use cases of cloud computing.
- Describe the characteristics of cloud computing
- Be able to describe what virtualization is.
- Understand the differences between virtualization and cloud computing.
- Understand KVM technology.
- Understand Huawei’s FusionSphere virtualization solution.
- Those who hope to become Cloud Computing engineers
- Those who hope to obtain HCIA-Cloud certificate
- Operators and Maintainers
- Planners and designers
- Be familiar with basic knowledge of IT.
- Be familiar with basic knowledge of server and PC OS.
- Be familiar with basic knowledge of storage.
- Be familiar with basic knowledge of Linux
1. A Brief Introduction to Cloud computing
- Cloud Computing Is Already Here
- Cloud Computing Advantages
- Cloud Computing Definition
- Origin and Development of Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing Models
2. Introduction to Compute Virtualization
- Introduction to Virtualization
- Introduction to KVM
- Introduction to FusionCompute
3. Network Basics for Cloud Computing
- Network Architecture for Virtualization
- Physical Network for Virtualization
- Virtual Network for Virtualization
- Network Features of Huawei Virtualization Product
4. Storage Virtualization Basics
- Storage Architecture for Virtualization
- Physical Disk Types and Related Techniques
- Centralized Storage vs. Distributed Storage
- Virtualized Storage vs. Non-Virtualized Storage
- Introduction to VM Disks
- Storage Features of Huawei’s Virtualization Product
5. Introduction to Virtualization Features
- Introduction to Cluster Features
- Introduction to Virtualization Features
- Introduction to the Features of Huawei’s Virtualization Product
6. Cloud Computing Trends
- Fields Related to Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing Technologies
- Cloud Computing Trends
- Other Emerging Technologies
You need to pass the following exam(s) to obtain the certificate.
Exam Code: H13-511
Exam Type: Written examination
Exam Format: Single Answer, Multiple Answer, True-false Question
Passing Score/Total Score: 600/1000
Language: Chinese, English