On completion of this program, the participants will be able to:
- Describe what cloud computing is.
- Describe the history of cloud computing.
- List a few use cases of cloud computing.
- Describe the characteristics of cloud computing
- Be able to describe what virtualization is.
- Understand the differences between virtualization and cloud computing.
- Understand KVM technology.
- Understand Huawei’s FusionSphere virtualization solution.
- Be familiar with basic knowledge of IT
- Be familiar with basic knowledge of server and PC OS
- Be familiar with basic knowledge of storage
- Those who hope to become Cloud Computing engineers
- Those who hope to obtain HCIA-Cloud Computing v4.0 certificate
- Operators and Maintainers
- Planners and designers
Below is Course Outline info:
- A Brief Introduction to Cloud computing
- 1.1 Cloud Computing Is Already Here
- 1.2 Cloud Computing Advantages
- 1.3 Cloud Computing Definition
- 1.4 Origin and Development of Cloud Computing
- 1.5 Cloud Computing Models
- Introduction to Compute Virtualization
- 2.1 Introduction to Virtualization
- 2.2 Introduction to KVM
- 2.3 Introduction to FusionCompute
- Network Basics for Cloud Computing
- 3.1 Network Architecture for Virtualization
- 3.2 Physical Network for Virtualization
- 3.3 Virtual Network for Virtualization
- 3.4 Network Features of Huawei Virtualization Product
- Storage Virtualization Basics
- 4.1 Storage Architecture for Virtualization
- 4.2 Physical Disk Types and Related Techniques
- 4.3 Centralized Storage vs. Distributed Storage
- 4.4 Virtualized Storage vs. Non-Virtualized Storage
- 4.5 Introduction to VM Disks
- 4.6 Storage Features of Huawei’s Virtualization Product
- Introduction to Virtualization Features
- 5.1 Introduction to Cluster Features
- 5.2 Introduction to Virtualization Features
- 5.3 Introduction to the Features of Huawei’s Virtualization Product
- Cloud Computing Trends
- 6.1 Fields Related to Cloud Computing
- 6.2 Cloud Computing Technologies
- 6.3 Cloud Computing Trends
- 6.4 Other Emerging Technologies