Training Method: Theoretic teaching+Hands-on practice
Course Level: HCIA
On completion of this program, the participants will be able to:
- Describe what cloud computing is.
- Describe the history of cloud computing.
- List a few use cases of cloud computing.
- Describe the characteristics of cloud computing
- Be able to describe what virtualization is.
- Understand the differences between virtualization and cloud computing.
- Understand KVM technology.
- Understand Huawei’s FusionSphere virtualization solution.
- Those who hope to become Cloud Computing engineers
- Those who hope to obtain HCIA-Cloud certificate
- Operators and Maintainers
- Planners and designers
- Be familiar with basic knowledge of IT.
- Be familiar with basic knowledge of server and PC OS.
- Be familiar with basic knowledge of storage.
- Be familiar with basic knowledge of Linux
- A Brief Introduction to Cloud computing Cloud Computing Is Already Here Cloud Computing Advantages Cloud Computing Definition Origin and Development of Cloud Computing Cloud Computing Models
- Introduction to Compute Virtualization Introduction to Virtualization Introduction to KVM Introduction to FusionCompute
- Network Basics for Cloud Computing Network Architecture for Virtualization Physical Network for Virtualization Virtual Network for Virtualization Network Features of Huawei Virtualization Product
- Storage Virtualization Basics Storage Architecture for Virtualization Physical Disk Types and Related Techniques Centralized Storage vs. Distributed Storage Virtualized Storage vs. Non-Virtualized Storage Introduction to VM Disks Storage Features of Huawei’s Virtualization Product
- Introduction to Virtualization Features Introduction to Cluster Features Introduction to Virtualization Features Introduction to the Features of Huawei’s Virtualization Product
- Cloud Computing Trends Fields Related to Cloud Computing Cloud Computing Technologies Cloud Computing Trends Other Emerging Technologies
You need to pass the following exam(s) to obtain the certificate.
Exam Code: H13-511
Exam Type: Written examination
Exam Format: Single Answer, Multiple Answer, True-false Question
Passing Score/Total Score: 600/1000
Language: Chinese, English