Training Method: Theoretic teaching+Hands-on practice
Course Level: HCIA
On completion of this program, the participants will be able to:
- Configure link aggregation, VLAN to enhance the performance of Layer two networks.
- Configure HDLC, PPP, PPPoE to implement WAN interconnection.
- Performing NAT Configuration.
- Configure ACL, AAA, and IPSec/GRE to provide security solutions for IP networks.
- Configure SNMP to manage networks in a unified manner.
- Know about principle of MPLS and Segment Routing.
- Describe the basic principles of data communication and be competent for basic O&M of IP networks.
- Plan and design IP addresses.
- Performing Basic VRP Operations.
- Describe the functions and working principles of the switching equipment.
- Set up an efficient switching network by configuring switching devices and running the STP/RSTP protocol.
- Describe the basic principles of routing and routing protocols. Configure OSPF to build an efficient routing network.
- Configure common services on enterprise networks, such as DHCP, FTP, and Telnet, so that engineer can efficiently use and manage the network.
- Personnel who want to become data communication engineers.
- Personnel who want to obtain HCIA-R&S certification.
- Be familiar with PC operations.
- Have a basic understanding of IT technologies and network knowledge.
HCIA-Routing & Switching Intermediate
- Advanced switching technologies
- Ipv6 Application Service – DHCPv6
- Segment Routing basic principle
- IPv6 Routing Technologies
- Introducing IPv6 Networks
- Principles and Configuration of PPPoE
- MPLS basic principle
- Introduction to Network Management
Simple Network Management Protocol
- Introduction to Access Control
Network address translation
Access control list
Securing Data with IPsec VPN
Generic Routing Encapsulation
- Principles and Configuration of HDLC and PPP
HCIA-Routing & Switching Entry
- Establishing a Single Switched Network
- FTP Protocol Principles
- Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol
- IP Static Route
- Basic Knowledge of TCP/IP
Introduction to Transmission Media
Transport layer protocol
Data forwarding Scenario
- Basic Knowledge of IP Routing
- DHCP Protocol Principles
- Link State Routing with OSPF
- Introduction to the VRP
Navigating the CLI
File System Navigation and Management
VRP Operating system Image management
- Spanning Tree Protocol
- Telnet Protocol Principles
You need to pass the following exam(s) to obtain the certificate.
HCIA-Routing & Switching
Exam Code: H12-211
Exam Type: Written examination
Exam Format: Single Answer, Multiple Answer, True-false Question
Passing Score/Total Score: 600/1000
Language: Chinese, English, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese