Training Method: Theoretic teaching+Hands-on practice
Course Level: HCIA
On completion of this program, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the basic concepts of information security.
- Understand information security common specifications.
- Configure network devices Know some common security attacks.
- Understand the basic process of security operation and maintenance.
- Understanding of safety analysis methods and evidence collection methods.
- Understand basic firewall technology and configuration.
- Understand NAT technology.
- Understand firewall dual-system hot back principles.
- Know basic network instructions.
- Know the basic component of operating system.
- Understanding the common risks and defense methods of operating systems.
- Understand encryption principles.
- Understand encryption application and practice the related configurations.
- Cyber security junior engineer who hopes to have information security capabilities.
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP.
- Basic knowledge of Routing and Switching.
Security information and security overview
1. Basic Network Concepts
- TCP/IP Architecture Common Network Protocols
2. Information Security Standards and Specifications
- Information Security Standards and Specifications
- ISO 27001 ISMS
- Graded Protection of Information Security
- Other Standards
3. Common Network Devices
- Basic Network Devices
- Initial Device Login
4. Threat Defense and Information Security Development Trends
- Security Threat Defense
- Information Security Awareness
- Information Security Development Trends
5. Common Information Security Threats
- Current Situation of Information Security Threats
- Threats to Network Security
- Threats to Application Security
- Threats to Data Transmission and Device Security
6. Basic Concepts of Information Security
- Information and Information Security
- Information Security Risks and Management
Security Operation and Analysis
1. Cyber Security Emergency Response
- Background of Cyber Security Emergency Response
- Overview of Cyber Security Emergency Response
- Process of Cyber Security Emergency Response
2. Introduction to Security Operations
- Concept of Security Operations
- Basic Requirements for Security Operations
- Content of Security Operations
3. Data Monitoring and Analysis
- Proactive Analysis
- Passive Collection
- Data Analysis
4. Digital Forensics
- Cyber crime
- Overview of Digital Forensics
- Digital Forensic Process
5. Case Workshop
- Discussion on Information Security Deployment Procedure
- Discussion on Cyber Security Cases
Network Security Basis
1. Firewall User Management
- User Authentication and AAA Technical Principles
- User Authentication Management and Application
2. Overview of Intrusion Prevention
- Intrusion Overview
- Intrusion Prevention System Overview
- Network Antivirus Overview
3. Introduction to Firewalls
- Firewall Overview
- Principle of Firewall Forwarding
- Firewall Security Policies and Application
4. Dual-System Hot Standby
- Technical Principles of Dual-System Hot Standby
- Basic Networking and Configuration of Dual-System Hot Standby
5. Network Address Translation
- NAT Principle
- Source NAT
- Server Mapping
- Application Scenarios
Operation System and Host Security
1. Host Firewalls and Antivirus Software
- Windows Firewalls
- Linux Firewalls
- Antivirus Software
2. Operating System Overview
- Operating System 101
- Windows Operating System
- Linux Operating System
3. Common Server Types and Threats
- Server Overview
- Common Server Software
- Server Security Threats
- Vulnerabilities and Patches
Application of Encryption and Decryption
1. Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Certificate System
- Digital Certificate
- PKI System Structure
- PKI Implementation
2. Application of Cryptographic Technologies
- Application of Cryptography
- VPN Overview
- VPN Configuration
3. Encryption and Decryption Mechanisms
- Encryption Technology Development
- Encryption and Decryption Mechanisms
- Common Encryption and Decryption Algorithms
You need to pass the following exam(s) to obtain the certificate.
Exam Code: H12-711
Exam Type: Written examination
Exam Format: Single Answer, Multiple Answer, True-false Question
Passing Score/Total Score: 600/1000
Language: Chinese, English