Training Method: Theoretic teaching+Hands-on practice
Course Level: HCIA
On completion of this program, the participants will be able to:
- Describe what WLAN is.
- Describe the working frequency band of WLAN and the basic concepts of channel.
- Describe the rules of the working frequency band and channel in each country.
- List other technologies related to WLAN.
- List the advantages of 802.11n.
- Describe the basic concepts of 802.11 physical layer.
- Differentiate different applications of VLAN in WLAN service.
- List the basic process of the WLAN network planning.
- List some functions of eSight.
- Configure WLAN service.
- Configure the basic information of AC.
- Configure AP online.
- Those who hope to become a network associate of WLAN.
- Those who hope to obtain HCIA-WLAN certificate.
- A general familiarity with PC operation system.
- A basic understanding of computer technology.
- HCNA certification or similar knowledge.
1. Huawei WLAN Product Introduction
- Huawei WLAN equipment solution introduction
- Huawei WLAN equipment application
- Huawei WLAN equipment power supply mode introduction
2. The basic operation of the AC
- Use hype terminal to connect equipment
- Modify the Device Name
- Configuring the console user interface
- Configuring the VTY user interface
- Checking the configuration
- Reboot the device
3. WLAN Networking Introduction
- WLAN Network Mode
- Forward mode introduction
- The application of VLAN in WLAN
4. CAPWAP Fundamentals
- AP technology introduction
- CAPWAP tunnel introduction
5. WLAN RF Principles Introduction
- WLAN RF basics
- WLAN RF principles
- WLAN RF characteristics
6. VRP Introduction and Basic Configuration
- Introduce the Huawei VRP
- Configuring basic AC attributes
- AC and AP software upgrade
7. 802.11 Media Access Control
- 11 media access control Mechanism
- WLAN media access process
8. WLAN Frequency Bands
- Frequency and channel introduction
- 4GHz bands
- 5GHz bands
- Other technology
9. WLAN Standards Bodies
- State Radio Regulation of China
10. WLAN Access Security and Configuration Introduction
- WLAN authentication technology
- WLAN encryption technology
- WLAN access security policy
11. WLAN Planning Scheme and Typical Cases Introduction
- WLAN typical application scenario
- WLAN planning flow
- Indoor AP typical cases
- Indoor distributed AP typical cases
- Outdoor AP typical cases
- Antenna concept introduction
- Antenna basics
- Antenna parameters introduction
- Other device introduction
13. eSight Function and Wizard Configuration Introduction
- eSight introduction
- Configure WLAN business by wizard
14. WLAN Layer 3 Network Configuration
- Configure data forward-mode
- Configure AC and AP to be connected
- VLAN planning and allocate in Network
- Make the APs gone online
- Configure WLAN-ESS interfaces
- Configure Radio, security-profile, traffic-profile and service-set
- Configure VAPs and deliver configuration to the Aps
15. Huawei WLAN Planner
- Huawei WLAN planner basic function
- Plan Huawei WLAN
16. 802.11 Protocol Introduction
- 11a/b/g protocol introduction
- 11n protocol introduction
- 11AC protocol introduction
17. WLAN Security Introduction
- WLAN Security threat introduction
- WIDS/WIPS introduction
- AAA introduction
18. WLAN Basic Network Planning Introduction
- The basic flow of WLAN planning
- WLAN signal interference introduction
- Huawei load balancing technology
19. Huawei WLAN Product Features Introduction
- The basic characteristics of Huawei WLAN product
- The key characteristics of Huawei WLAN product
20. WLAN Routine Maintenance Through eSight
- Network Monitoring Network Maintenance
21. 802.11 Physical Layer Technology
- 11 physical layer basics
- 11 physical layer technology Introduction
22. 802.11 MAC Layer Introduction
- 11 frames
- Data frames
- Control frames
- Management frames
23. WLAN Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting methods introduction
- Common diagnostic commands and Tools Introduction
- WLAN common troubleshooting
24. WLAN Troubleshooting Cases
- Analysis on APs’ Failure to Go Online
- Analysis on STA Association Failure
25. WLAN Historical Overview
- Introduction to wireless networks
- What is WLAN
- WLAN development
- WLAN applications
26. WLAN Roaming
- Roaming concept introduction
- Roaming basic principle Introduction
- Roaming application scenarios
27. WLAN Topologies Introduction
- Basic elements of IEEE 802.11
- WLAN topologies introduction
28. WLAN Network Configuration
- WLAN configuration roadmap
29. WLAN Access Security Configure
- Configure AC6605 access security
- Configure a RADIUS server template
- Configure WPA authentication
- Configure WPA2 authentication
- Configure different Encryption
You need to pass the following exam(s) to obtain the certificate.
Exam Code: H12-311
Exam Type: Written examination
Exam Format: Single Answer, Multiple Answer, True-false Question
Passing Score/Total Score: 600/1000
Language: Chinese, English, Russian