Duration: 5.0 Day
Training Method: Theoretic teaching+Hands-on practice
Course Level: HCIP
On completion of this program, the participants will be able to:
- Configure the OSPF routing protocol.
- Configure the IS-IS routing protocol.
- Configure the BGP routing protocol.
- Describe the principles of the IGMP and PIM-DM/SM protocols.
- Describe Eth-Trunk, MUXVLAN, port isolation, RSTP, and MSTP.
- Configure Eth-Trunk, MUXVLAN, and port isolation.
- Configure RSTP and MSTP to prevent loops on the switching network.
- Describe the entire PDIOI process from planning design to acceptance of the enterprise network.
- Understand the network migration.
- Describe and configure MPLS and MPLSVPN.
- Configure DHCP, mirroring, eSight, and Agile Contrller
- Describe and configure the end-to-end QoS process of the IPQoS.
- Describe the basics of information security.
- Configuring Basic Functions of Huawei Firewalls
- Configure VRRP and BFD.
- Understand cutting-edge technologies such as SDN, VXLAN, and NFV.
- Hope to become a senior technical talent for senior network engineers.
- Have the HCNA certification or have the same level of technology.
1. NFV Overview
2. VXLAN Overview
3. VRRP Principle and Configuration
4. SDN Overview
5. Optimizing Enterprise Network Access Control and Manageability
- DHCP Principles and Configuration
- Mirroring Principles and Configuration
- eSight Overview
- eSight Basic Functions
- Agile Controller Product Features
6. Improving Enterprise Network Service Bearer Capability
- MPLS Principle and Configuration
- MPLSVPN Principles and Configuration
7. Improving Enterprise Network Service Quality
- QoS service model
- Traffic classification and Re-marking
- Congestion Management and Congestion Avoidance
- Traffic policing and traffic shaping
8. BFD Principle and Configuration
9. Huawei Firewall Technology Basis
10. Information Security Overview
You need to pass the following exam(s) to obtain the certificate.
HCIP-Routing & Switching-IENP
Exam Code: H12-222
Exam Type: Written examination
Exam Format: Single Answer, Multiple Answer, True-false Question
Passing Score/Total Score: 600/1000
Language: Chinese, English, Japanese