- Those who hope to become a network professional
- Those who hope to obtain HCIP-Routing & Switching V2.0 certificate
- HCIA certification or the similar knowledge
- On completion of this program, the participants will be able to:
- Configure OSPF
- Configure ISIS
- Configure BGP
- Describe the principle of IGMP, PIM-DM/SM
- Describe the principle of Eth-Trunk, MUX VLAN, Port Isolation, RSTP and MSTP
- Configure Eth-Trunk, MUX VLAN, Port Isolation, RSTP and MSTP
Note : Soon to be expired, Course will be included as part of Datacom Certification.
Duration: 5.0 Day
Training Method: Theoretic teaching+Hands-on practice
Course Level: HCIP
On completion of this program, the participants will be able to:
- Configure the OSPF routing protocol.
- Configure the IS-IS routing protocol.
- Configure the BGP routing protocol.
- Describe the principles of the IGMP and PIM-DM/SM protocols.
- Describe Eth-Trunk, MUXVLAN, port isolation, RSTP, and MSTP.
- Configure Eth-Trunk, MUXVLAN, and port isolation.
- Configure RSTP and MSTP to prevent loops on the switching network.
- Describe the entire PDIOI process from planning design to acceptance of the enterprise network.
- Understand the network migration.
- Describe and configure MPLS and MPLSVPN.
- Configure DHCP, mirroring, eSight, and Agile Contrller
- Describe and configure the end-to-end QoS process of the IPQoS.
- Describe the basics of information security.
- Configuring Basic Functions of Huawei Firewalls
- Configure VRRP and BFD.
- Understand cutting-edge technologies such as SDN, VXLAN, and NFV.
- Hope to become a senior technical talent for senior network engineers.
- Have the HCNA certification or have the same level of technology.
1. IS-IS routing protocol
- IS-IS Principle and Configuration
2. Special OSPF Areas and Other Features
3. Multicast technology
- IP Multicast Basics
- IGMP Principle and Configuration
- PIM Principle and Configuration
4. Fast deployment of the enterprise switching network
- Eth-Trunk Principles and Configuration
- Advanced Features of Switches
- RSTP Principle and Configuration
- MSTP Principles and Configuration
5. Route selection and control
6. OSPF inter-Area routing
7. OSPF Protocol Basics
8. BGP routing protocol
- BGP Principle and Configuration
9. OSPF intra-Area routing
10. OSPF external routing
You need to pass the following exam(s) to obtain the certificate.
HCIP-Routing & Switching-IERS
Exam Code: H12-221
Exam Type: Written examination
Exam Format: Single Answer, Multiple Answer, True-false Question
Passing Score/Total Score: 600/1000