Master Huawei’s network security technologies (including network perimeter security, application security, terminal security, etc.), and have the architecture design, deployment, and operation and maintenance capabilities of enterprise network security, to achieve overall network wireless intrusion and DDoS/APT attack defense, and to protect enterprise information
High reliability of firewalls, advanced VPN applications, network QoS management, application security protection technologies, cloud security technologies, terminal security system deployment, BYOD mobile office systems, wireless network security technologies, etc.
On completion of this program, the participants will be able to:
- Describe the scenario of content security technologies.
- Describe the principle of web security protect method.
- Understand the intrusion and anti-virus principles and configuration method.
- Describe the functionality of network security devices.
- Describe the scenario of firewall advanced features.
- Describe the principle of firewall advanced features.
- Configure the firewall advanced features.
- Troubleshoot the firewall advanced features.
- Understand terminal security types.
- Understand WLAN security weakness.
- Understand terminal user management method and configurations.
Those who hope to become a network security professional. Cyber Security engineers.
HCIA certification or the similar knowledge.