Training Method: Theoretic teaching+Hands-on practice
Course Level: HCIP
On completion of this program, the participants will be able to:
- Become familiar with typical networking applications and features of large-sized WLANs.
- Understand the CAPWAP tunnel establishment process.
- Master the configuration methods of large-sized WLANs.
- Understand the maintenance methods of basic WLAN services.
- Master WLAN radio frequency management.
- Become familiar with the WIDS/WIPS technology.
- Master the access control technology of Agile Controller.
- Master WLAN inter-AC roaming and intelligent roaming technologies.
- Plan and configure an hot standby (HSB) WLAN network.
- Describe outdoor WLAN antennas. Master the WDS and MESH networking.
- Describe methods of WLAN planning and optimization.
- Understand customers’ requirements on WLAN planning.
- Understand WLAN network specifications.
- Perform WLAN project planning.
- Use WLAN planning and site survey tools.
- Describe the precautions for WLAN planning and site survey in different application scenarios.
- Plan WLAN architectures in various scenarios.
- Design an indoor settled WLAN.
- Use the WLAN Planner to perform outdoor network planning.
- Master planning methods of small- and medium-sized enterprise WLANs.
- Plan WLAN architectures in various scenarios. Design an indoor settled WLAN.
- Those who hope to become senior WLAN engineers.
- Those who hope to become WLAN planning and optimization experts.
- Those who hope to obtain an HCIP-WLAN certificate.
- HCIA-WLAN certificate or similar knowledge.
HCIP-WLAN-CEWA Constructing Enterprise WLAN Architecture
1. WLAN WIDS Introduction (Optional)
- WLAN WIDS Introduction
- Wireless Intrusion Detection and Prevention
- Attack Detection
- WIDS Configuration
- Typical Application Scenarios
2. Connecting Agile Controller with Severs
- Deploy Agile Controller in Large-sized network
- Directory server
- Agile Controllers connects with external authentication source
- Application in Wireless Authentication
3. Mesh Principle and Configuration
- Mesh Overview
- Mesh Concept
- Mesh Architecture
- Establish Mesh Network
- Applicable Scenarios of Mesh
- Configure Mesh Network
4. Large-sized WLANs Introduction
- Typical WLAN Application of Large-sized Campus Network
- Configuring APs to Go Online
- VLAN Pool Introduction
- Large-sized WLAN Introduction
- Maintain WLAN Basic
5. WLAN Radio Resource Management
- WLAN Radio Resource Management Introduction
- Radio Calibration
- AP-based Load Balancing
- Band Steering
- User CAC
- Smooth Channel Switching
- Per Packet Power Adjustment
6. WLAN Roaming-Inter AC Roaming
- Introduction to WLAN Roaming
- Distinguish between Different Roaming
- Inter AC Roaming
- Applicable Scenarios of WLAN Roaming
- Configure Layer 3 Roaming
7. WLAN Reliability Introduction—Dual-Link Backup
- WLAN Reliability Overview
- WLAN Dual-Link Backup Introduction
- N+1 Backup Introduction
8. Deploy Huawei Outdoor AP
- Applicable Scenarios of Deploying Outdoor AP
- WLAN Outdoor Coverage
- Fresnel zone
9. Huawei Outdoor AP and Antenna(Optional)
- Huawei Outdoor AP Introduction
- Huawei Antenna
- Antenna Selection
10. Deploy WLAN Secure Connectivity Services
- WLAN Access Authentication
- Agile Controller Introduction
- Agile Controller Typical Configuration
11. WLAN Reliability Introduction—Hot-Standby Backup
- Hot-Standby Backup Introduction
- Hot-Standby Backup Principle
- Applicable Scenarios of Hot-Standby Backup
- Configure Hot-Standby Backup
12. WLAN Roaming- Smart Roaming
- Smart Roaming Overview
- Applicable Scenarios of Smart Roaming
- Process of Smart Roaming
- Configure Smart Roaming
You need to pass the following exam(s) to obtain the certificate.
Exam Code: H12-321
Exam Type: Written examination
Exam Format: Single Answer, Multiple Answer, True-false Question
Passing Score/Total Score: 600/1000
Language: Chinese, English, Russian