- Those who hope to become senior WLAN engineers
- Those who hope to become WLAN planning and optimization experts
- Those who hope to obtain an HCIP-WLAN V1.0 certificate
- HCIA-WLAN certificate or similar knowledge
- On completion of this program, the participants will be able to:
- Become familiar with typical networking applications and features of large-sized WLANs.
- Understand the CAPWAP tunnel establishment process.
- Master the configuration methods of large-sized WLANs.
- Understand the maintenance methods of basic WLAN services.
- Master WLAN radio frequency management.
- Become familiar with the WIDS/WIPS technology.
- Master the access control technology of Agile Controller.
- Master WLAN inter-AC roaming and intelligent roaming technologies.
- Plan and configure an hot standby (HSB) WLAN network.
- Describe outdoor WLAN antennas.
- Master the WDS and MESH networking.
- Describe methods of WLAN planning and optimization.
- Understand customers’ requirements on WLAN planning.
- Understand WLAN network specifications.
- Perform WLAN project planning.
- Use WLAN planning and site survey tools.
- Describe the precautions for WLAN planning and site survey in different application scenarios.
- Plan WLAN architectures in various scenarios.
- Design an indoor settled WLAN.
- Use the WLAN Planner to perform outdoor network planning.
- Master planning methods of small- and medium-sized enterprise WLANs.