This training is focused primarily on the mindset and role of a Human Resources Partner, People Manager and Senior Leadership Team in an organization looking to introduce Agility in talent management. It is also for the coaches for Human Resources Teams. Participants will take away purpose, motivation, and techniques to use with HR Teams and Leadership. We focus on growing Agility to bridge the cultural divide that can come about in organizations in restructuring both their culture and their physical structure to accommodate success.
This fast-track course is designed to bring HR professionals and the leadership team up-to-speed with the essential knowledge and frameworks required to contribute to agile transformations at the enterprise level confidently. This course goes way beyond basics and immerses participants in the theory that underpins agile organizations.
Ideal participants for this training:
- Organization HR
- Business partner/ workforce management – helping managers manage people
- People development
- “Resource” management (risk/legal)
- Remuneration – incentives, rewards
- People performance & goal setting
- People engagement & motivation
- Organization Development consultants
- Transformation leads – someone designated to explore the people & structural aspects of an agile transformation
- Line managers
- Hiring managers
- Resource pool “owners.”
This training is certified by International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile), a certification and accreditation body.
Upon completing the course and submission and approval of your course assignment, you will receive (knowledge) certification in ICP- Agility in Human Resource (ICP-AHR).