WHAT IS IT? WHY IS IT DIFFERENT?
ICIA Server & Storage enhances your knowledge on the concept and practical use of server and storage. Unlike other vendor-specific certifications, ICIA Server & Storage prepares you to support any storage platform that exist in the world. It forms the foundation you need before specializing in a vendor solution.
ABOUT THE COURSE and ASSESSMENT
ICIA Server & Storage validates the knowledge and skills needed to setup, configure,
and manage the server and storage found in companies around the world. Server & Storage
certifies a professional-level understanding of server & storage at level 2 and basic level 3.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
• Storage Field Technician
• Junior Storage & Server Administrator.
• IS Consultant.
• Junior Storage & Server Field Engineer.
• Computer Technician to enhanced your storage & server skillset.
• Help Desk Technician to understand real world storage & server issue.
• System Engineer who need to understand how back up is configured.
• Junior Storage & Server Support
• Fresh graduate to pursue career in storage / server.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
ICIA Server & Storage ensures an IT professional has the knowledge and skills to:
• Configure, manage, and maintain essential storage and server platforms.
• Troubleshoot basic storage & server problems.
WHAT’S IN THIS VERSION?
ICIA Server & Storage has been updated and reorganized to address the current server & storage technologies. The version has expanded coverage of several domains by adding:
- Server BMC
- Traditional RAID (RAID0,1,5,10)
- Remote OS installation
- FiberChannel and IP SAN
- Network Attached Storage
- Thin and Thick Provisioning
- Storage snapshot
AT COURSE COMPLEMENT
On course completion, you will be able to:
- Describe the features of different storage protocols and products for NAS, FC and IP SAN.
- Understand the functions and features of Traditional RAID.
- Identify threats to storage security and appropriate countermeasures and controls.
- Understand Server BMC.
- Install and configure Remote OS.
- Manage, monitor, and troubleshoot storage.
- Practical assessment by our experience trainer.