WHAT IS IT? WHY IS IT DIFFERENT?
ICES helps you build your knowledge on cloud. Unlike other vendor-specific certifications, ICES prepares you to support any Windows platform that exist. It forms the foundation you need before specializing in a vendor solution.
ABOUT THE COURSE and ASSESSMENT
ICES validates the knowledge and skills needed to setup, configure, and
manage the Windows platform found in companies around the world. ICES
certifies a professional-level understanding of Windows at level 1 and basic level 2.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
- Desktop support
- IS Consultant.
- Computer Technician to enhance your skillset.
- Help Desk Technician .
- Fresh graduate.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
ICES ensures an IT professional has the knowledge and skills to:
- Configure, manage, and maintain essential Windows platform.
- Troubleshoot basic Windows problems.
WHAT’S IN THIS VERSION?
ICES has been updated and reorganized to address the current Windows technologies. The version has expanded coverage of several domains by adding:
- Windows Networking
- WiFi connection
- Windows Server
- Drive mapping
- Print server
- Local domain
- Windows Security
- Windows Firewall
- Windows Update
- Windows Virtualization
AT COURSE COMPLEMENT
On course completion, you will be able to:
- Understand the functions and features of different Windows platforms.
- Identify problems of Windows and appropriate countermeasures and controls.
- Manage, monitor, and troubleshoot your Windows platform.
- Practical assessment by our experienced trainer.