WHAT IS IT? WHY IS IT DIFFERENT?
ICIT helps you build your knowledge on cloud. Unlike other vendor-specific certifications, ICIT prepares you to support any Windows platform that exist. It forms the foundation you need before specializing in a vendor solution.
ABOUT THE COURSE and ASSESSMENT
ICIT validates the knowledge and skills needed to setup, configure, and
manage the Windows platform found in companies around the world. ICIT
certifies a professional-level understanding of Windows at level 1 and basic level 2.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
• Desktop support
• IS Consultant.
• Computer Technician to enhance your skillset.
• Help Desk Technician .
• Fresh graduate.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
ICIT ensures an IT professional has the knowledge and skills to:
• Configure, manage, and maintain essential Windows platform.
• Troubleshoot basic Windows problems.
WHAT’S IN THIS VERSION?
ICIT has been updated and reorganized to address the current Windows technologies. The version has expanded coverage of several domains by adding:
- Windows Networking – 2 hours 30 min
- IP (90 minutes/ 1 hour 30 min)
- Ping (15 min)
- Gateway (5 min)
- DNS (10 min)
- WiFi connection (30 min)
- IPv6 (optional)
- Windows Server – 50 min
- Partitioning (20 min)
- Drive mapping (5 min)
- Print server (10 min)
- Local domain (15 min)
- Windows Security – 1 hour 10 min
- Windows Firewall (30 min)
- Password (10 min)
- Cache (10 min)
- Cookies (10 min)
- Windows Update (10 min)
- Windows Virtualization
AT COURSE COMPLEMENT
On course completion, you will be able to:
- Understand the functions and features of different Windows platform.
- Identify problems of Windows and appropriate countermeasures and controls.
- Manage, monitor, and troubleshoot your Windows platform.
- Practical assessment by our experience trainer.