The pace of evolution in the digital world has never been so fast and organizations need to be flexible and adapt to the ever-changing environment if they want to keep providing value to their customers while remaining competitive in the marketplace. The ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital & IT Strategy (DITS) elevates the discussion around ITIL concepts to a corporate strategy level, by enabling IT and digital leaders to influence and drive strategic business decisions, by creating an appropriate digital strategy aligned to the wider cross-organisational goals. The course provides guidance on how strategy should impact the design, delivery, and support of services throughout the service value chain of an organization. The ITIL® 4 Digital & IT Strategy course is therefore aimed towards IT and business directors, heads of department, aspiring C-Suite professionals and other senior business leaders who want to strategically position an organization against digital disruptors, craft a digital vision and build a robust digital strategy for long term growth.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate the use of the ITIL guiding principles in Digital & IT Strategy decisions and activities
- Understand how to leverage digital strategy to react to digital disruption
- Understand the relationship between the concepts of Digital & IT Strategy, the service value system, and the service value chain, and explain how to utilize them to create value
- Understand how an organization uses Digital & IT Strategy to remain viable in environments disrupted by digital technology
- Understand strategic approaches made possible by digital and information technology to achieve customer/market relevance and operational excellence
- Understand the risks and opportunities of Digital & IT Strategy
- Understand the steps and techniques involved in defining and advocating for a Digital and IT Strategy
- Understand how to implement a Digital and IT Strategy
- Interactive lectures
- PowerPoint presentation
- Classroom discussion
- Practical exercise
For this course you are required to have successfully attained your ITIL 4 Foundation certificate. You will need to provide us with a copy of your certificate upon registration in order to be admitted into this course.
The course aimed towards IT and business directors, heads of department, aspiring C-Suite professionals and other senior business leaders who want to strategically position an organisation against digital disruptors, craft a digital vision and build a robust digital strategy for long term growth.