ITIL 4 brings ITIL up to date in 2019 by re-shaping much of the established ITSM practices in the wider context of customer experience, value streams, and digital transformation, as well as embracing new ways of working, such as Lean, Agile, and DevOps.
The ITIL 4 Certification scheme:
ITIL 4 Strategist Direct, Plan and Improve (DPI) provides individuals with the practical skills necessary to create a ‘learning and improving’ IT organization, with a strong and effective strategic direction.
This course covers the influence and impact of Agile and Lean ways of working, and how they can be leveraged to an organization’s advantage. Furthermore, it provides practitioners with a practical and strategic method for planning and delivering continual improvement with the necessary agility.
The target audience for this qualification is aimed at managers of all levels involved in shaping direction and strategy or developing a continually improving team. It will cover both practical and strategic elements.
For this course, you are required to have successfully attained your ITIL 4 Foundation certificate. You will need to provide us with a copy of your certificate upon registration in order to be admitted into this course.
- Interactive lectures
- PowerPoint presentation
- Classroom discussion
- Practical exercise
This course prepares students for the ITIL 4 Direct, Plan and Improve exam. After participating in this course, a candidate can demonstrate sufficient understanding and application of the concepts covered in the ITIL 4 Direct, Plan and Improve publication to establish a learning and improving IT organization.
Following the completion of the course, participants will be able to understand and know:
- The Key Concepts of Direct, Plan & Improve
- The scope of what is to be directed and/or planned, and know how to use key principles and methods of direction and planning in that context
- The role of GRC and know how to integrate the principles and methods into the service value system
- How to use the key principles and methods of continual improvement for all types of improvements
- How to use the key principles and methods of Organizational Change Management to direction, planning and improvement
- How to use the key principles and methods of measurement and reporting in directing, planning and improvement
- How to direct, plan and improve value streams and practices