Microsoft Power Platform is a new collective platform of 4 different products and technologies that allows you to build solutions, automate processes and analyze data. This 5-day workshop brings the audience up and personal with all the respective technologies mentioned so they can start utilizing this highly anticipated platform which will shape the modern way of self-service business apps development, business process orchestration and data analytics under one roof.
After completing this workshop, students will be able to:
- Build and deploy custom business apps.
- Differentiate canvas apps from model-driven apps.
- Easily bring your data together and quickly integrate compliant and scalable data services.
- Build automated workflows seamlessly and intuitively.
- Create reports and dashboards without depending on IT personnel.
This course is for beginners and non-developers and assumes no prior knowledge of Power Platform. You will be guided on a step-by-step through the process of building your own business app. Thus, minimal, or little technical background is required. However, a good experience of work with Microsoft Office such as Excel is preferred.