Upon completion of the course, participant should be able to:
- Adding videos into your presentation.
- Using the master slides to edit your slides
- Manage and Navigating Comments
- Using Advanced Presentation Features
- Creating a Custom Show
- PowerPoint File Management
This course is suitable for participant such as Admin, Clerk, Managers of all levels, and others who are using Microsoft PowerPoint for their day-to-day job and want to further improve their knowledge on Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Have attended Microsoft PowerPoint – Foundation Level, OR
- Able to create and design presentation
- Able to modify and reset slides
- Able change text style and apply text effect
- Able to apply bullets and numbers
- Able to apply themes on slides
- This course will be conducted with lectures, PowerPoint Presentation, demonstration on lab, and practical exercise.