The Oracle BI 12c: Overview course is a beginner’s course covering the basics of OBIEE architecture, keys terms and concepts as well as how to create, modify, and save simple OBIEE analysis, BIP reports, dashboard, agents, and alerts. A cursory introduction into the Oracle BI Administration Tool, and the BI repository are also covered.
Gain a foundational understanding of:
- Business intelligence (BI) terms and concepts
- Oracle BI user interfaces
- Oracle BI architecture
- Oracle BI repository
- Oracle BI Administration Tool
- Oracle BI Publisher
Benefits to You
Get a basic understanding of OBIEE terms and concepts. Learn how to build simple OBIEE analysis, BIP reports, dashboard, agents, and alerts. Get a fundamental knowledge of the OBIEE architecture, the Oracle BI Administration Tool, and the BI repository.
- Configurators and analysis/dashboard developers
- Applications administrators
- Technical business analysts
- Technical architects
- Project managers
- Domain experience in business intelligence, data warehouse design, data modeling, and database design.
- Companion courses provide targeted role-based training:
– Oracle BI Server Administrator 12c: Build Repositories
– Oracle BI Presentation Services 12c: Create Reports/Dashboards
- Define and describe fundamental business intelligence terms and concepts.
- Use Oracle BI Answers to construct, modify, and save requests.
- Navigate an Oracle BI Dashboard.
- Identify and describe the major components of the Oracle BI Enterprise Edition architecture.
- Identify and describe the three layers of an Oracle BI repository and how they relate to one another.
- Use the Oracle BI Administration Tool to view the properties of an Oracle BI repository’s objects.
- Use Delivers to configure agents to get the results of analyses and deliver them to subscribers.
- Use Oracle BI Publisher to construct, modify, and save requests.