Security is a concern for both customers in the cloud, and those considering cloud adoption. An increase in cyberattacks and data leaks remains top of mind for most industry personnel. The Security Engineering on AWS course addresses these concerns by helping you better understand how to interact and build with Amazon Web Services (AWS) in a secure way. In this course, you will learn about managing identities and roles, managing and provisioning accounts, and monitoring API activity for anomalies. You will also learn about how to protect data stored on AWS. The course explores how you can generate, collect, and monitor logs to help identify security incidents. Finally, you will review detecting and investigating security incidents with AWS services.
We recommend that attendees of this course have:
- Completed the following courses:
- AWS Security Essentials (Classroom training) or
- AWS Security Fundamentals (Second Edition) (digital) and
- Architecting on AWS (Classroom Training)
- Working knowledge of IT security practices and infrastructure concepts.
- Familiarity with the AWS Cloud.
- Security engineers
- Security architects
- Cloud architects
- Cloud operators working across all global segments.