The Veeam® Availability SuiteTM v11: Configuration and Management training course is a three- day, technical deep dive focused on teaching IT professionals the skills to configure, manage and support a Veeam Availability Suite v11 solution. With extensive hands-on-labs, the class enables administrators and engineers to effectively manage data in an ever-changing technical and business environment, bringing tangible benefit to businesses in the digital world.
This course is based on Veeam Availability Suite v11.
After completing this course, attendees should be able to:
- Describe Veeam Availability Suite components usage scenarios and relevance to your environment.
- Effectively manage data availability in on-site, off-site, cloud and hybrid environments.
- Ensure both Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs) are met.
- Configure Veeam Availability Suite to ensure data is protected effectively.
- Adapt with an organization’s evolving technical and business data protection needs.
- Ensure recovery is possible, effective, efficient, secure and compliant with business requirements.
- Provide visibility of the business data assets, reports and dashboards to monitor performance and risks.
This course is suitable for anyone responsible for configuring, managing or supporting a Veeam Availability Suite v11 environment.
Students should be experienced professionals with solid knowledge of servers, storage, networking and virtualization.
To prepare for the class, Veeam Partners would benefit from completing the Veeam Sales Professional (VMSP) and Veeam Technical Sales Professional (VMTSP) certifications within the ProPartner website. Veeam customers would benefit from completing the free Veeam Availability Suite on-demand training on www.veeam.com.
Completion of this course satisfies the prerequisite for taking the Veeam Certified Engineer (VMCE) 2021 exam.