WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
The two-day, technical deep dive Advanced Design and Optimization training course is focused on teaching IT professionals the skills to effectively size, scope, design, optimize, automate and troubleshoot a Veeam Availability Suite deployment. The class also covers security, audit and compliance considerations when working with Veeam Availability Suite.
System Administrators, Engineers and Architects responsible for multiple Veeam deployments as a professional services consultant or those within large, diverse clients providing centralized IT services to the wider business.
Attendees should be experienced professionals with exceptional knowledge of servers, storage, networks and virtualization. Experienced with Veeam, attendees should ideally possess the VMCE, or have equivalent knowledge.
Completion of this course satisfies the prerequisite for taking the VMCE Advanced: Design & Optimization v1 exam.
Please note, passing both the VMCE and VMCE-ADO exams will grant the candidate the Veeam Certified Architect
(VMCA) milestone certification.
- Accurately scope and size a technical environment, evaluating Veeam Availability Suite design decisions against current and future technical and business landscapes
- Demonstrate the value of a Veeam deployment to both internal and external clients, ensuring designs that
maximise Return on Investment
- Guarantee and verify the recoverability of data to the business
- Optimize configurations, ensuring workload impact on network, cpu and storage resources is within acceptable
levels for the business.
- Interrogate log files for detailed root cause analysis