3. Notice and Choice Principle Statement
3.1 Infosyte may be required to collect personal data from you during the course of your dealings with Infosyte or for the purpose of Infosyte’s business activities. Such personal data may include (but not limited to) name as per identity card, preferred name, identity/passport number, age, contact number, residential address, email address, birth date, gender, race, nationality, occupation, designation, bank account details, information of spouse/children such as name and birth date, information of your company such as name, registration number and address, information as to physical or mental health, political opinions, religious beliefs or other beliefs of a similar nature, the commission or alleged commission of an offence and such other data necessary for the purposes which the personal data is collected.
3.2 The personal data provided by you to Infosyte may be processed by Infosyte for the following purposes:-
- to administer the business or contractual relationship between Infosyte and you and/or your company;
- to communicate with you and/or your company;
- to administer customer relationship management procedures;
- to provide you with information about the activities, products, services, events and programmes that may be organized, managed, facilitated, provided, sponsored and/or participated by Infosyte;
- to provide you with information about the products, services, events and programmes offered by selected third parties that may interest you;
- to facilitate payment in connection with the business or contractual dealings between Infosyte and you and/or your company;
- to conduct research, study, assessment, survey and/or prepare reports/statistics for purpose of Infosyte’s business activities;
- to respond to your enquiries;
- to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements applicable to Infosyte, and to make disclosure under the requirements of any law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular or code applicable to Infosyte;
- for recruitment of employees;
- for Infosyte’s internal record keeping; and/or
- other lawful business activities of Infosyte.
3.3 The personal data provided by you to Infosyte may, if required, be disclosed to the following classes of third parties:
- Infosyte’s subsidiaries within or outside Malaysia;
- Infosyte’s sub-contractors or third party service or product providers as may be determined by Infosyte to be necessary or appropriate;
- financial institutions for purposes of facilitating payments and/or maintaining financial records in connection with the business or contract relationship between Infosyte and you and/or your company;
- government agencies and selected parties within or outside Malaysia including strategic partners that work with Infosyte in connection with Infosyte’s business activities or any event or programme;
- agents, contractors, auditors, consultants, accountants, insurers, lawyers or other financial or professional advisers of Infosyte;
- regulatory bodies, government bodies or other authorities if required or authorized to do so to discharge any regulatory function under any law or in relation to any order or judgment of a court;
- any person to whom Infosyte is compelled or required to do so under the law; and/or
- our shareholders.
3.4 Generally, the personal data processed by Infosyte is collected from you or provided by a third party to Infosyte for the aforesaid purposes.
3.5 Please note that your personal data is necessary for Infosyte to carry out the aforesaid purposes. The failure to supply such personal data will or may:
- result in Infosyte being unable to administer the business or contractual relationship between Infosyte and you and/or your company;
- result in Infosyte being unable to provide you with information about the activities, products, services, events and programmes organized, managed, facilitated, provided, sponsored and/or participated by Infosyte; and/or
- result in Infosyte being unable to provide you with information about the products, services, events and programmes offered by selected third parties which may interest you.
3.6 You have a right to request for access to and for correction of your personal data. You may also choose to limit the processing of your personal data. If you would like to make any of such requests, kindly submit your request in writing to Infosyte at the postal/email address specified in paragraph 6 below. We may charge you an administration fee for such request.
3.7 If you have any inquiries or complaints in respect of the personal data, kindly communicate to Infosyte in writing at the postal/email address specified in paragraph 6 below.