Security is foundational to AWS. Governance at scale is a new concept for automating cloud governance that can help companies retire manual processes in account management, budget enforcement, and security and compliance. By automating common challenges, companies can scale without inhibiting agility, speed, or innovation. In addition, they can provide decision makers with the visibility, control, and governance necessary to protect sensitive data and systems.
In this course, you will learn how to facilitate developer speed and agility, and incorporate preventive and detective controls. By the end of this course, you will be able to apply governance best practices.
Before attending this course, participants should have completed the following:
- AWS Security Fundamentals course
- AWS Security Essentials course
- AWS Cloud Management Assessment
- Introduction to AWS Control Tower course
- Automated Landing Zone course
- Introduction to AWS Service Catalog course
Solutions architects, security DevOps, and security engineers