Upon completion of the course, participant should be able to:
- Navigate the user interface of Microsoft Excel
- Create and save a basic worksheet
- Change and modify the cell and format of cell in the worksheet
- Manipulate the row and column in the worksheet
- Adding basic calculus on worksheet
- Printing worksheet
This course is suitable for participant that new to Microsoft Excel such as fresh graduate, clerk, admin, and others who wish to start learning and using Microsoft Excel for their day-to-day job.
Basic knowledge of Windows is essential with the following pre-requisites:
- Able to maneuver with the mouse-Point, Click, Drag and Double Click
- Able to configure the desktop
- Able to use the control panel
- Able to move and re-size Application Windows
- Able to switch between task application
- This course will be conducted with lectures, PowerPoint Presentation, demonstration on lab, and practical exercise.