The Veeam® Backup & Replication™ v12: Configure, Manage and Recover training course is a three-day technical course focused on teaching IT professionals the skills to configure, manage and support a Veeam Backup & Replication v12 solution. With extensive hands-on labs, the class enables administrators and engineers to effectively protect and manage data in an ever-changing technical and business environment, bringing tangible benefit to business in the digital world.
This course is based on Veeam Backup & Replication v12, part of Veeam Data Platform.
After completing this course, attendees should be able to:
- Describe Veeam security concepts
- Given a scenario, configure a backup job and a backup copy job
- Explain network-attached storage (NAS) backups and configuration
- Describe Veeam’s replication capabilities
- Determine appropriate use case for backups, replicas and/or continuous data protection
- Configure backup infrastructure components, including proxy and repository servers
- Given a scenario, evaluate when and how to apply immutability settings
- Given a scenario, recover data from backups
Students should have fundamental IT experience working with networking, servers, storage, cloud, virtualization and operating systems.
To get the most out of this course, students should be familiar with the core fundamental concepts of Veeam Backup & Replication either through hands-on experience or by taking Veeam Backup & Replication Fundamentals free online training.
This course is suitable for anyone responsible for configuring, managing or supporting a Veeam Backup & Replication v12 environment.
Completion of this course satisfies the prerequisite for taking Veeam Certified Engineer (VMCE™) v12 exam.