- IT Engineer
- Infosyte Sdn Bhd
OnTech Solution strives to be a one-stop solution partner where we provide various solutions from various major technology vendors such as VEEAM, Huawei and Microsoft. Our team is made up of several experienced personnel where we pride ourselves with our craft.
From Storage to Networking, we cover most of the enterprise and business needs at an extremely affordable price. Our service also comes with a detailed pre-sales consultation and an after-sales maintenance. Client’s satisfaction is our number one priority.
- Continuous learning & training opportunities with professional certification provided.
- Career Development Opportunities.
- Project exposure in network implementation projects in all scale sizes.
- Serves as the technical resource for implementing operating system, business applications, virtualization, servers, storages, backup and network solutions.
- Implement and support multi-vendors’ software and hardware while maintaining documentation.
- Participate cross functionally with vendors and other IT engineering teams to ensure smooth project delivery.
- Must work in a fast paced, tight dateline with effective communications & collaborations with team members.
- Proactively to learn new technology, processes & other skills.
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently.
- Handle customers’ calls, perform troubleshooting and resolution.
- Monitor, track and communicate status of support requests.
- Perform products preventive maintenance.
- To support and assist site office IT matters.
- To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior.
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Hands-on experience in troubleshooting, maintaining and support on technical issues will be an added advantage.
- Candidates possessing MCSA / VCP / CCNA / HCIA or equivalent professional certifications will be an added advantage.
- Good communication skills and fluent in spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Possess own transport.
- Able to work in a team.
- Willing to travel outstation.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
If you have related questions, please contact us at:
C-1-4, Setia Walk, Persiaran Wawasan,
Pusat Bandar Puchong, 47160 Puchong, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
+603-8600 5433 / +603-8600 5434 /