In this course, you will learn about planning and designing your solutions with purpose-built Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud databases. The course introduces you to the features and characteristics of each of these databases and shares the design considerations that you should make while using them. By taking this course, you can develop the analytical skills needed to choose the right AWS database for your unique needs.
By the end of the course, you will be able to analyze a business use case, analyze the workload, and assess application requirements to identify and design the most suitable AWS database solution to support your organizational needs.
- Familiarity with AWS database services
- Understanding of database design concepts and/or data modeling for relational or nonrelational databases
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
- Familiarity with general networking and encryption concepts
- Completion of the digital course Introduction to Building with AWS Databases
- Solutions architects
- Database architects