Amazon EKS makes it easy for you to run Kubernetes on AWS without needing to install, operate, and maintain your own Kubernetes control plane. In this course, you will learn container management and orchestration for Kubernetes using Amazon EKS.
You will build an Amazon EKS cluster, configure the environment, deploy the cluster, and then add applications to your cluster. You will manage container images using Amazon Elastic Container Registry (ECR) and learn how to automate application deployment. You will deploy applications using CI/CD tools. You will learn how to monitor and scale your environment by using metrics, logging, tracing, and horizontal/vertical scaling. You will learn how to design and manage a large container environment by designing for efficiency, cost, and resiliency. You will configure AWS networking services to support the cluster and learn how to secure your Amazon EKS environment.
- Completed Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS) Primer
- Completed AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials (or equivalent real-world experience)
- Basic Linux administration experience
- Basic network administration experience
- Basic knowledge of containers and microservices
- DevOps engineers
- Systems administrators