- Digital Marketing Executive
- Infosyte Sdn Bhd
- Based in Puchong
InfoSyte has been in the IT training industry for over 10 years and we are always in the effort to expand the business. Having provided our services and expertise globally, we’ve proven ourselves in the IT sphere as both problem solvers as well as idea leaders.
We take pride in the decades of cumulative experiences shared between our trainers which enables us to present only the best solutions for our clients and students. Here at InfoSyte, we believe that to continuously improve ourselves is what will drive us forward in the IT industry.
- Exposure to the IT Industry.
- Annual company trip.
- Standard working hours from 9 am to 6 pm (Mon-Fri)
- Career development opportunities.
- Responsible for planning a marketing blueprint (offline & online marketing)
- Responsible for flyers/brochures/posters/banner design.
- Responsible for video production (Livetalk, short video, social media material)
- Contribute to copywriting for social media publications & advertisements.
- Work with marketing teams to plan, strategize, and execute.
- Oversee and monitor social media accounts (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Youtube, TikTok, and Twitter).
- Manage SEO and SEM for the company’s online platform.
- Analyze data to monitor the performance of social media channels and identify trends.
- Google Tracking and Analytics. Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly.
- Candidate must possess at least an Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, or Master’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Marketing, Journalism, Mass Communications, or equivalent.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in Digital Marketing.
- Experience in managing and writing content for websites/social media platforms
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in Adobe photoshop, illustrator, and/or video editing will be an advantage.
- Experience in email, Google Analytics, and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Experience in Google SEO is an advantage.
- Experience in online and offline advertising techniques.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia with the ability to produce compelling copy.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
If you have related questions, please contact us at:
C-1-4, Setia Walk, Persiaran Wawasan,
Pusat Bandar Puchong, 47160 Puchong, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
+603-8600 5433 / +603-8600 5434 /