WHAT IS IT? WHY IS IT DIFFERENT?
ICIA Virtualization helps you build your knowledge on virtualization. Unlike other vendor-specific certifications, ICIA Virtualization prepares you to support any virtualization platform that exist i. It forms the foundation you need before specializing in a vendor solution.
ABOUT THE COURSE and ASSESSMENT
ICIA Virtualization validates the knowledge and skills needed to setup, configure,
and manage the virtualization found in companies around the world. ICIA Virtualization
certifies a professional-level understanding of virtualization at level 2 and basic level 3.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
• Virtualization Field Technician
• IS Consultant.
• Junior Virtualization Engineer.
• Computer Technician to enhanced your Virtualization skillset.
• Help Desk Technician to understand real world Virtualization issue.
• System Engineer who need to understand how back up is configured.
• Junior Virtualization Support
• Fresh graduate to pursue career in Virtualization.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
ICIA Virtualization ensures an IT professional has the knowledge and skills to:
• Configure, manage, and maintain essential Virtualization platforms.
• Troubleshoot basic virtualization problems.
WHAT’S IN THIS VERSION?
ICIA Virtualization has been updated and reorganized to address the current virtualization technologies. The version has expanded coverage of several domains by adding:
- Datastore and storage virtualization
- VM Snapshot
- VMWare ESXi
- Microsoft Hyper-V
AT COURSE COMPLEMENT
On course completion, you will be able to:
- Understand the functions and features of different virtualization product.
- Identify problems of virtualization and appropriate countermeasures and controls.
- Manage, monitor, and troubleshoot your virtualized system.
- Practical assessment by our experience trainer.