- Business Development Executive
- Infosyte Sdn Bhd
- Based in Puchong
InfoSyte has been in the IT training industry for over 10 years and we are always in the effort to expand the business. Having provided our services and expertise globally, we’ve proven ourselves in the IT sphere as both problem solvers as well as idea leaders.
We take pride in the decades of cumulative experiences shared between our trainers which enables us to present only the best solutions for our clients and students. Here at InfoSyte, we believe that to continuously improve ourselves is what will drive us forward in the IT industry.
- Exposure to the IT Industry.
- Annual company trip.
- Standard working hours from 9 am to 6 pm (Mon-Fri)
- Career development opportunities.
- Mobile allowance.
- Basic salary + High Commission
- Identifying and establishing contact with new potential clients proactively.
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients by providing information, solutions, and excellent customer service.
- Respond to sales inquiries from new and existing customers.
- Persevere and be driven to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Develop strong product and industry knowledge, keep yourself up to date, and in time be recognized for your industry expertise.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related projects as needed.
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, or Master’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Marketing, Journalism, Mass Communications, or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-year experience in the sales industry.
- Experience managing products and services, developing, add-on, and renewing sales channels.
- Good understanding of the IT industry.
- Superior interpersonal, presentation, and consultative selling skills.
- Self-motivated, independent thinker, hard worker, thought leader, high integrity, and adjust to change.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
If you have related questions, please contact us at:
C-1-4, Setia Walk, Persiaran Wawasan,
Pusat Bandar Puchong, 47160 Puchong, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
+603-8600 5433 / +603-8600 5434 /